Highlights from Day 2 of the UCI World Cup in Melbourne!
Click play to find out who took the sprint final between Anna Meares and Vicky Pendleton (if you haven’t already read it from the results below).
See Shuang Guo’s dramatic crash which sent her to the hospital.
Also Chris Hoy is interviewed after his golden Keirin ride. That’s two Golds for Hoy. He’s still got it!
1. Chris Hoy (GBR)
2. Teun Mulder (NED)
3. Mickael Bourgain (FRA
1. Shane Archbold (NZL) 4:25.023
2. Ivan Kovalev (RUS) 4:28.038
3. Edward Clancy (GBR) 4:28.999
1. Zachary Bell (CAN)
2. Rafal Ratajczyk (POL)
3. Ho Ting Kwok (HKG)
1. Edward Clancy (GBR) 1:02.586
2. Tim Veldt (NED) 1:03.040
3. Marel Kalz (GER) 1:04.369
1. Anna Meares (AUS)
2. Victoria Pendleton (GBR)
3. Kristina Vogel (GER)
1. Jarmila Machacova (CZE) 35 pts
2. Tatsiana Sharakova (BLR) 29
3. Elena Tchalykh (AZE) 29
Find the full results in exhaustive detail at Tissot Timing.
The last day of competition is already underway. Follow up-to-the-minute news at the Cyclones Twitter.